Basic Computer Skills Class!
(Please share if you know someone who might be interested!)
We are scheduling a free class for either March or April (2 evenings).
Course will include basic instruction on but not limited to:
1. What all of the keyboard keys do i.e. “Esc”, Insert, print screen, page up, page down etc.
2. What is copy/paste versus cut/paste.
3. What is move versus copy.
4. What is OneDrive versus Google Drive
5. What is Google vs. Google Chrome and which one is considered the “Internet?”
6. What is a virus and why you should care!
Call (574-893-3200) or e-mail (email@example.com ) our Director Stephen to let him know of any interest in attending the classes. Please bring your own laptop if you have one. Otherwise we have a limited amount available